- Board/Committee Application ~91 KB
- 2013 Boards/Commissions Listing ~33 KB
- Affidavit of Gas Piping ~70 KB
- Affidavit of Landlord/Tennant Utility Agreement ~411 KB
- Appeal form for Noxious Weeds ~227 KB
- Application for Barrier Free Design Rule Exception ~105 KB
- Application for Service ~676 KB
- Automatic Bill Payment Enrollment Form ~21 KB
- Bid Notice - Parking Structure Lighting ~958 KB
- Commercial & Industrial Energy Efficiency Application ~787 KB
- Contractor Complaint Forms ~91 KB
- Contractor Plan Review Application ~83 KB
- Contractor's Registration ~77 KB
- Dumpster Permit ~295 KB
Use this permit application if you need to place a dumpster on your property for construction or any other uses.
- Electric Permit ~145 KB
Use this permit application for all electrical work
- Existing Site Review Application ~172 KB
- Fence Permit ~32 KB
Use this permit when installing a new fence or replacing an old fence.
- Freedom of Information Request Form ~61 KB
- Hangar Rental Application ~54 KB
- House Moving Application ~96 KB
When moving a structure within the City Limits, please use this application. City Council approval is required. Furthermore, a building permit, tap fees, and other permits may be required.
- IFT Application-Affidavit of fees ~52 KB
- Land Division Application ~57 KB
- Lighting Compliance Form ~1067 KB
- MACC Tree Dedication Form ~5296 KB
- MACC Tree Dedication Form ~188 KB
- MDOT Construction Permit Fee Schedule ~1441 KB
- MDOT Sidewalk Cafe Permit ~634 KB
- Marshall's Historic Landmark District Registration Forms ~3075 KB
- Mechanical Permit ~157 KB
Complete this permit application for all mechanical work being done within the City
- Net Metering Application ~61 KB
- Notice of Claim - Sewer Back Up Form ~54 KB
- PUD Application ~184 KB
Planned Unit Development
- Peddler & Solicitor Permit ~165 KB
All Peddlers & Solicitors need to register with the City Clerk; even if exempt from fees. A Peddler is someone that travels and may enter upon residential property.
- Plumbing Permit ~144 KB
Use this permit application for any type of plumbing work being done within the City.
- Request for Property Tax/ Special Assessment / Utility Information ~74 KB
- Residential Appliance and Lighting incentives application ~124 KB
- Residential HVAC Application ~170 KB
- Right-of-Way Permit ~46 KB
Use this permit when working in the City's Right-of-Way. $30.00 fee for the permit.
- Shed Permit ~118 KB
Use this permit when constructing a shed. All sheds require permits regardless of size.
- Sign Permit ~29 KB
Use this permit when posting any and all signage, replacement or new. Please include a picture, including dimension and placement, of the sign.
- Site Plan Review Guide ~155 KB
- Special Conditions for Sidewalk Cafe Permits and for Display/Sale Merchandise (MDOT form) ~1342 KB
- Special Land Use Application ~41 KB
- Tax Abatement Letter of Agreement for IFT ~139 KB
- Temporary Business Permit ~192 KB
Use this permit for any profession, trade, occupation , shop, store and any other kind of calling carried on in a building that is not subject to Marshall City taxes on the subject lot or business.
- Temporary Electric Service for Parks ~47 KB
Use this permit to get electricity turned on at various parks throughout the City.
- Variance Application ~234 KB
Use the Variance Application when applying for a Dimensional or Use Variance.
- Water and Sewer Permit ~58 KB
This is a plumbing permit used for water and sewer connection.
- ZBA Application ~111 KB
- Zoning Amendment Application ~112 KB
- Zoning Application for new or changing businesses ~82 KB
- Zoning Permit ~285 KB
Use this permit for any temporary structures or zoning uses