HOURS OF OPERATION FOR 2014
OPENING DAY MONDAY, APRIL 14, 2014
Tuesday 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Thursday 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
Saturday, November 15, 2014 last day open to public.
Compost Center will be closed on all major holidays.
There is no charge for use of the Compost Center to any Calhoun County resident for disposal of residential bio-mass including tree limbs, grass clippings, leaves and wood chips. Commercial users will be charged a dump fee.
FOR ALL RESIDENTS (including the City of Marshall)
Drop Off: Greater than Five Yards $25.00 per load (No exemptions)
Price Listing for Purchase of Material
• $1.00 per container such as a 20 gallon trash can or smaller container
• $5.00 Approximately one loader scoop
• (1/2 Cubic Yard, includes loading)
• $10.00 per cubic yard
• $2.00 per container such as a 20 gallon trash can or smaller container
• $7.00 Approximately one loader scoop
• (%Cubic Yard, includes loading)
• $14.00 per cubic yard
Less than a yard (Including trash cans self loaded)
One to Five Yards (Including Pick up load -1-Ton Dump)
$10.00 (City of Marshall residents exempt)
Greater than Five Yards $50.00 per load (no exemptions)
Greater than Five Yards
$50.00 per load (no exemptions)
Not accepting any concrete or tree stumps.